In order to cater to the diverse requirements of honorable clients, we are able to offer C & Z Purlins. They are primarily used to provide lightweight, economical, efficient roofing and cladding support systems for framed structures. They are available in a range of different sizes and configurations.
C-sections have equal flanges and may be used in single spans and unlapped continuous spans in multi-bay buildings. Their freestanding stable shape allows easy handling and storage and is easily adapted for use in small and medium sized buildings as structural framework.
Z-sections feature one broad and one narrow flange allowing the two sections to fit together snugly, making them suitable for lapping. Z sections of the same depth and different thickness’ can be lapped in any combination. Purlins and Girts that are lapped form a structurally continuous line along the length of the building, a factor that contributes significantly to the reduction in building costs. Trivenmet offers the added flexibility of downturn lips and adjustable top flanges for all sizes. Downturn lip purlins are ideal in applications where environmental conditions or buildup of substances like dust or grain are a consideration.
- High Tensile Steel – for high strength and low weight.
- Minimum yield stress: 450Mpa
- Z350 Zinc Coating – for durable but economic protection.
- Available in the durable ZAM™coating for more severe environments.
- 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 sizes – a comprehensive range to cater for almost all applications.
- Full Thickness Range – : 1.0, 1.2, 1.5, 1.9 and 2.4
- Full range of Accessories – from brackets to bolts to ensure easy use and installation.
- Downturn Lip available – for projects requiring this feature